Saturday, March 9

Belief in heaven and hell? Why "Hella Heaven"?
















One of the topics I don't like to discuss is religion. I respect people's faith and I don't need anything else. Unfortunately sometimes we have to discuss religion when it interferes with politics. Religion manipulates hearts and minds very well and they do it all the time.

When the title "Hella Heaven" appeared in my mind I didn't think about the places "hell" or "heaven".
I thought about all dichotomies that these words evoke.
It also came to my mind Hell a Heaven as if I was going from a negative to a positive side.
I started my first blog in 2008 and for two years I was angry and sad because dealing with the influence of pharmaceutical industry in medicine is not easy.

I started this blog to show good things people do but it changed with time.

But I liked Hella Heaven because it has to do with a "great place".

If I believe in hell or heaven? No hell for me and  maybe yes for heaven.