Monday, April 23

Susan Lindauer's books, speeches and work: arrested under Patriot Act


Susan Lindauer is a journalist, antiwar activist, author, former CIA Asset and 9/11 Whistle blower who believes the Senate Intelligence Committee should investigate the abuse of Assets– like herself– engaged in terrorism investigations, including the embezzlement of $13 million from the 9/11 investigation.
In 2005 she was arrested and charged with "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government".

At this video she speaks about many issues. Go straight to 07:00 minutes when Susan starts to talk. If you don't know about her, please, search her name and you'll find many links to her work : Minute 41:15:

"I was locked up in prison on a military base for a year. I was held under indictment for five years. The government was so threatened by what I was going to say that ... they wanted to forcibly drug me with Haldol, Ativan, and Prozac, which would have chemically lobotomized me. They could not identify anything wrong with me except that I argued that ... I had worked in antiterrorism for nine years and I warned about 9/11. They actually petitioned the court on the Patriot Act for the right to detain me up to 10 years in prison with no trial and no hearing. They wanted to lock me up and forcibly drug me at the same time."

 Most people spend too much time listening to those who are in power when the attention must be focused on those who are fighting them.