Monday, January 11

Gold Paw Award - Thanks to Herrad again - reason I am not publishing daily

Wow! I didn't see that Herrad had gave me this great award at the same post of the two awards at the post below. I would like to explain why I am not publishing the way I did: I'm having back pain and a exam that shows that hemosedimentation is high. My ankles are swelling and I'm having to stay away from the computer, do exercises, walk, swim or stay at the pool for a while... blah blah.... I am also eating a special meal to try the reverse it all. I still didn't shared the awards I have to share but I will do it. I just want to already pass this one to a very special friend that has a very special Holly: Susan at If you are going to hell keep going. Holly! Meowwwwwwwwwww! Mom got this because of you! Arf, arf, arf,.... wooooooooolllllllffffffffffffff!!!! bark, bark, bark... bark... bark bark... arf... arf... arf......Nell is talking to Holly!