Sunday, June 7

The Wonderful Favorite Award

Herrad at AccessDenied, a great woman that I love dearly, gave me this award. I feel honored because I received it from her and also because of the spirit of the award. Thank you Herrad! The Wonderful Favorite Award. These are the rules in accepting this award. Deliver this award to eight people (or as many-few as you'd enjoy giving it to or have time to) bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more (or as many-few as you'd like to) and include the following text into the award. "These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.’ Please give more attention to these writers." I will post my eight choice in the evening. Here are my choices. It's always a little hard because there are so many amazing people doing great things that I always think that I'm being unfair. Cheryl at Wishing and Discovering; D Bunker at Psychiatry, It's a Killing; Gianna at Beyond Meds; Mari at 365 Days; Mark at PsychSurvivor 2.0; Sandee at ComedyPlus; Susan at If you're going through hell keep going; Werner Kurosawa at Werner van Dermeersch; I hope you like it but remember it's not mandatory. Have a nice week.